• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

E-Z up or tent

High2by

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Who has an E-Z up or tent that they can bring for cover?

Post up and be known!!! :wave1:

I have a 10' X 10' E-Z up I'm bringing.

i also have a 10x10 that i can bring

i now have one... but it's usually incorperated into the "batcave"...

I may have an extra..why you ask my young Jedi friend? Never fear...the force will be with you.....:cheers:

I had 2 but both broke this year. I'm hoping to get a replacement b4 I leave. Or I'll just steal dave's. :)

how many do you need... its no prob to haul mine ill just through it in the back of the truck

I have a 10x20 tent that I CAN bring if it is needed for the event? If its not needed, then I will leave it as it is heavy and large (not the fold out easy-up style). I have a 10 foot awning that is mounted onto the side of my rig that will be with me.

I am happy to bring if its needed, its great for cooking under (or anything else), just need someone to let me know.

~James

I may have an extra..why you ask my young Jedi friend? Never fear...the force will be with you.....:cheers:

We might need them in case the "STORM" troopers attack. :roflmao:

how many do you need... its no prob to haul mine ill just through it in the back of the truck

Good deal. I haven't been to the park and I don't know what is available as far as a cover goes, to eat under in the event of attack. Any idea what they have?

I have a 10x20 tent that I CAN bring if it is needed for the event? If its not needed, then I will leave it as it is heavy and large (not the fold out easy-up style). I have a 10 foot awning that is mounted onto the side of my rig that will be with me.

I am happy to bring if its needed, its great for cooking under (or anything else), just need someone to let me know.

~James

I'm trying to find out now if they have a shelter that a group can get under. I know that a tent like that is not easy to carry. If we can make it with the smaller ones that would be easier but if not and they don't have something, at least it might be an option.

Thanks!!!!:D:D

We might need them in case the "STORM" troopers attack. :roflmao:

Good deal. I haven't been to the park and I don't know what is available as far as a cover goes, to eat under in the event of attack. Any idea what they have?

I'm trying to find out now if they have a shelter that a group can get under. I know that a tent like that is not easy to carry. If we can make it with the smaller ones that would be easier but if not and they don't have something, at least it might be an option.

Thanks!!!!:D:D

pretty sure they have a pavilion. your best bet is to email randy and ask him.
ill still bring mine

I don't think he checks his email regularly. That would be great if they do. Thanks!!!!

Back