• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.5 Tuff country lift-TIRES?

tl1r

NAXJA Forum User
Hey you guys were a huge help to me with my YJ problem and I need a quick bit of advice on an XJ. I have a customer who wants me to install the 3.5" TUFF COUNTRY lift he bought and I need to know if this will fit 32X10.5 tires on stock wheels? If I can get what will fit and what is reccomended as far as what you reccomend for street use/ off road use that would be great. The kids father came in to ask if we'd do it so I don't yet know wether the sons intentions are just for looks or for offroading. THANKS in advance!!

He already bought the lift and I don't know how long he's had it. I don't know if he can return it or not. I've never dealt with tuff country but will pass any 1rst hand experience on to him b4 i install. Thanks BTW he currently has 5 spoke stock steel wheels on the XJ I believe there 15 x 8

The tires will probably rub on the lower control arms. An adjustment to the steering stops will help this. Might need a little extra bumstop action too.

Back