• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arrival & departure

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I talked to Randy this evening and everthing is a go for the ride. His website guy is busy and hasn't been able to update the calendar for some time. We definately have the park reserved.

Randy said we can begin arriving the afternoon/evening of July 1st (Wednesday). Departure will be sometime on Sunday.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

When does everybody from Nashville Area plan to leave??:cheers:

EDIT: depart for AL

i am going to be leaving north alabama around 11amish on thursday.

I'll be in Alabama the weekend before so I'll be there around mid morning on Wednesday. Staying the long haul till Sunday!!!!!!!!!!

Me and the wife will most likely strike out on Thursday super early.

Ed, wanna convoy??

We can leave on Wednesday if we need to. Just let me know.

I will not make it, gonna have to replace the central air and heat.....

Oh, you are planning on building a full-bodied rig, huh? :D

Me and the wife will most likely strike out on Thursday super early.

Ed, wanna convoy??

We can leave on Wednesday if we need to. Just let me know.

Brian, I was planning on leaving sometime on Wednesday. I'd like to be there first thing Thursday morning for registration stuff. Let me know what works best for you and we'll ride down.

I am out for sure, haveing a new central air unit installed today.

Family comes first...OR... you could always install some box fans in the windows, come to the CRAWL, then just get some extra blankets this winter.:firedevil

The Misses and I and our two nieces will be convoying with Ghost and company (To be determined), Lenny and his Misses (Big Duce towing an MJ).
Tuesday-I20 to Akin SC for an overnight
Wednesday-I20 to Morris Mt! pitch our tents and …..????? Glad to meet ya…..

i hope to make it to the georgia welcome center wed late nite-sleep- then arrive thursday noonish!!!!

PS: Ed if you get there before me, save me a nice shaded RV site.... thanks

The Misses and I and our two nieces will be convoying with Ghost and company (To be determined), Lenny and his Misses (Big Duce towing an MJ).
Tuesday-I20 to Akin SC for an overnight
Wednesday-I20 to Morris Mt! pitch our tents and …..????? Glad to meet ya…..

I think Lennie's other half will not be there. What he said about our CONVOY!

I'll be in Oneonta @ the in-laws. Come on down!!

Back