• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Speaker Sizes

MJ3000

NAXJA Forum User
Was at the JY the other day looking for a good passenger side door that wasnt rusted to hell and back and I eventually found one out of a 93-95. When I took off the door panel and plastic piece, I saw that it wasnt gutted and it had some shiny new speakers in it. After reasearching them a bit (their roadmasters BTW) I found that they're not that bad of a speaker.

So...I was wondering what size the hatch speakers are in a 93-95 XJ, my thinking is either 4x6 or 6x9?? I'm wondering cause if they were 4x6's I could put them into my MJ (which is getting painted right now :clap:).

Yea isn't that Wal-Mart brand? I used to have an amp by them, it lasted longer than I expected it to at 2 ohms, but died nonetheless. All the speakers are 5.25", tho bigger will fit.

Darn, the reviews looked good though :dunce:. I guess I'll just settle on some from Infinity then, probably the Kappa series. Any reviews on them?

i wouldnt spend so much on good speakers for the heeps. With all the wheeling i do i break em all the time. i actually just go out and by the stock one or the cheap sony xplods if i break mine. they do the job just fine.

Back