• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front frame sleeves

Dirk Pitt

Adam Dowling
Spy shot!

H.D. Offroad Engineering, LLC., is proud to introduce our latest product...

CNC plasma cut from 10 ga. steel (.135"), 8 pounds per side.

Retain access to the UCA bolt. Spans from just behind the LCA frame side mount all the way to the front of the frame. Clearance holes for 3 stock bumper mounting holes, additional 4th bumper/tow hook mount hole, and finally clearance holes for all 3 steering box bolts effectively serving as a steering box outer bracket. Also, plenty of holes for rosette welding.

Expect these to be on our website and available by the end of the week of May 31.

Frontframesleeve.jpg

Pricing?

Will have exact pricing next week also.

:party:

its about time someone else in the XJ world came out with these!!! How far down the framerail do they go? Will they match up with the stiffeners nicely? On that note, how about package deals with the front and middle stiffeners?

its about time someone else in the XJ world came out with these!!! How far down the framerail do they go? Will they match up with the stiffeners nicely? On that note, how about package deals with the front and middle stiffeners?

Yes there will be package deals.

They match up with our rail stiffeners nicely

FFS.jpg

I should have waited I ordered my frame stiffeners a week ago. I would have bought the package......Can't wait for the rear kit to come out.

Thanks guys.

Are the Rear Stiffeners Mocked Up yet?
I am anticipating them. Can we have a Look See?
I want to order the Whole Set when everything is ready.
Thanks.

Are the Rear Stiffeners Mocked Up yet?
I am anticipating them. Can we have a Look See?
I want to order the Whole Set when everything is ready.
Thanks.

X2, a full set of these and relocation brackets are on the 'near term' section of my list. :greensmok

Back