• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Logan's Metal winch bumper is on!!

Ok, I got some sleep :wow: and will post a few pics. For the full progression, go to the link above.
P1010019-1-1.jpg

P1010035-2.jpg

P1010031.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010038.jpg

Now I have to remember, not to pull so far into parking spaces as this sticks out forward more than the stocker.

i really love this bumper the only killer for me is how far it sticks out

i like that color with the jeep deffinatly a clean rig, man

have any pics of it's mounting points?

-Dylan

Here ya go MT.

Here's the back of the bumper (you can see the welded nuts and cross bracing)
IMG_0055.jpg

Here are the mounting plates/brackets along with the winch/fairlead plate. They are all 1/4". The top of the bumper is 3/16" but is bent and braced for strength. The winch plate is 14" wide which will spread out the load.
P1010026-1.jpg

Having the brackets separate from the bumper made this an EASY one-man install.
The driver's side bracket does not use one of the steering box bolts. I'm not sure if this means a significant loss in strenght, but it made keeping the steering box in place easy since one bolt stays in.

The shackle mounts go through the front of the bumper and are welded to the upright brace for strength.

Last edited:
looks nice :thumbup::thumbup:

do you have dimensions for that I would like to have a go at building it?

Nice bumper. Here's mine:

jeeprearbumper158.jpg

I've used the winch quite a bit and the bumper has never budged. I have nothing but good things to say about it and SuperWinch.

jeeprearbumper085.jpg

One thing I love about the bumper is that the curved ends push the jeep where you want it to go when you're up against a tree. Works well here on the East Coast.

A little off-topic, but how do you like them Rusty's flares? I am thinking of getting a set after trying stock flares and bushwackers. Do you have some more pictures? I'd appreciate it...

Like mine, too!

SANY0991.jpg

Price?

Sorry if I missed it mentioned somewhere else...

Very nice look, and very useful from the last pic
above!

I like that there's a lot of real estate to add grill
guard/light guards and lights as desired.

-B

Depends on what you want on your bumper.

http://www.logansmetals4x4.com/id9.html

You'll see my XJ Featured. LOL

You'll also find them on Ebay as Jeep Cherokee XJ Front Winch Bumper by lmp4x4parts and are usually cheaper on Ebay as they are on sale there.

They also produce Rear Bumpers and Rear Bumper Tire Carriers.

Last edited:
Starting to get interested in this bumper! :D

Back