• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

brake parts

97babyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone know a good place to get brake parts like, e-brake cables, lines - soft and hard, wheel cylinders and stuff?? i have a 44 from a 87 cherokee, i need these parts. any direction will be sweet, thanx
ryan

What's wrong with the local NAPA or other store?

When I did my 44 I got everything from Checker,(drums,spring kit,etc) no problem!

o really i didnt think they would have parts for it, i guess cuz it was only a few years in the cherokee, are those parts the same for like the one that came in the wranglers?

Just write down the donor vehicle, and use that to look for parts. Chances are, the XJ stuff may not fit - but the D44 is pretty damn common, and there's no reason you should have any trouble at all finding parts.

That's why I keep a notebook for each truck - so I can keep track of swaps, donors, mods, and suchlike. Comes in handy, y'know...

5-90

97babyXJ said:
o really i didnt think they would have parts for it, i guess cuz it was only a few years in the cherokee, are those parts the same for like the one that came in the wranglers?
I just ordred everything for a 87 XJ/MJ(waggys are different)

Back