• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ shop in the DFW area

ptf18

NAXJA Forum User
Found that Ive got a rear axle seal leaking on my 2wd XJ. I dont really want to fool with it and would like to know if anyone in the DFW area knows of a XJ shop that knows XJs?

I could take it to a local shop but perfer to have my Jeep worked on by Jeep people.

Thanks

Depending on where you are located, there are plenty of people in the DFW area capable of doing that job for you. Just let us know what area would be close to you and I bet we can get you some help.

i have found that jeep specific shops over charge. any decent mechanic can do an axle seal. jeeps arnt the only vehicles that came with a solid axles.

have you gone in the red river chapter and asked anyone over there?? im sure someone could help you out and you could save $$

Had an excellent mechanic with more than 40-years experience at the Mobil at Mockingbird & Skillman; Jake. The station is a joke, but the man is as good as you'll find, with reasonable prices.

Back