• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LCA interchangeabilty

Big_Al

NAXJA Forum User
I know many offer aftermarket control arms and are a great upgrade but... My bushings in my stock LCA's are shot and tough economic times are forcing me to just keep the XJ drivable for as few bucks as possible. With that said I know someone who has some TJ lowers that are like new. Are they the same length as XJ's? (or will work w/3" lift) I can get them cheaper than the cost of new bushings. TIA....

Edit: Will the TJ trackbar work as well? Need one of those too......

The track bar is exactly the same for both. The LCA should be the same both. Rubicon Express sells the same part number LCA with the XJ and the TJ lifts kits.

Sorry cant help on the TJ's but, I have LCA's for a stock/3" lift that are brand new. There the ones that came with my RC 3" lift. They are the solid 1 piece model. I used JKS so there yours for the right price, make offer. Open for trades also!!

Back