• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's Trac-bar

BL99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I know the question has been on the discussion boards a few times, which track bar should I buy. I'm was told by a friend that Rusty's has upgraded their trac-bar to avoid any of their previous problems. Has anyone noticed a change or recently purchased a HD adj trac bar from Rusty's? Another thing, is death wobble a concern with particular track bars or does the track bar have anything relationship to it? Any insight would be great. Thanks

Track bars may have something to do with DW on certain rigs. A lousy one will definately not help anything either. I dumped my rusty's because the bushings were shot and it was flexing. However, that TB was about 5 years old, so it may be the older version if they have upgraded.

But as you will find out, the RE HD one with brace will be what is recomended here. I run that setup and it is awesome

I know the question has been on the discussion boards a few times, which track bar should I buy. I'm was told by a friend that Rusty's has upgraded their trac-bar to avoid any of their previous problems. Has anyone noticed a change or recently purchased a HD adj trac bar from Rusty's? Another thing, is death wobble a concern with particular track bars or does the track bar have anything relationship to it? Any insight would be great. Thanks
Just got rustys solid TB last summer...like it much more then his adjustable and I haven't had a wobble since......its huge compared to most....I LIKE IT.:eeks1:

i dont trust crustys products further than i can throw them

Yeah there was a thread floating around here that showed the results of rusty's tracbar failing on road while driving. That pretty much sold me on getting something different. Granted I beleive that was the old style, but still, that's a serious issue.

Well like I've said in other threads about Rustys......over half my stuff is Rusty's and I have never had a problem. Customer service and delivery time has been great also. Lots of times you actually talk to the owner which is better than a lot of companies.

Well like I've said in other threads about Rustys......over half my stuff is Rusty's and I have never had a problem. Customer service and delivery time has been great also. Lots of times you actually talk to the owner which is better than a lot of companies.
me two!

I have the Rusty's adjustable HD tracbar with the mount and two poly bushings. Seems to be good except it is too long, even adjusted all of the way in...and I'm at 7".

Perhaps the style with the TRE were junk. I know the TRE's they ship their steering conversion with are absoulte junk, I wouldn't be suprised if it was the same junk TRE being used on their other non HD tracbar.

Back