• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW SITE IS UP!

AJsArmor

NAXJA Forum User
Finally the new site is up, still a few blank pages and bugs to work through but check it and feel free to throw me your input. We've added a webstore for quick and easy purchases.

Looks good and it's fast. You need to get the installation instructions back up.

I did like having my XJ on your front page before but that is just vain so I will get over it! :D

Looks good and it's fast. You need to get the installation instructions back up.

I did like having my XJ on your front page before but that is just vain so I will get over it! :D

The main picture will change often so I'm sure it'll be up again.

Going through all the installation instructions with more pics and details, even video in some cases.

Also working on an interactive front/rear bumper designer.

My old rig!

sr30.jpg

FYI, those rails were purchased in 2004. They still live on my '99 that I sold earlier this year, the only parts I saved from my '94. Made an appearance in Moab on it's way home to Washington.

DSC01100%20(Medium).JPG

Still going strong 5 years later. I would recommend AJ's rails to anyone............:thumbup:

Just FYI,theres a couple links on your menu that dont work for me. (Im sure your still working out the little bugs though)

Im on FF 3.0.10

Tube door link does not work. Site looks great though!

Cherokee MISC, ZJ Rockrails, 00-04 Xtera Rails, Wenches and gear are blanks.

Toyota Gear, and Cherokee Tube doors do nothing.

Looks good AJ!

Nicely done!!

I wish I could say yes...but....realistically it's not going to happen. I've been really swamped with getting the new site up, redesigning parts for the laser cutter....had quite a few custom bumpers that really do eat up the time.

On the positive side of it though since we didn't try and push them out, they're going to be top notch for quality. The tube doors won't have some bulky paddle latch which looks completely out of place. The latch we sourced is nearly invisible from the outside but is rotary slam to close type with a simple lever. Mounting brackets will be laser cut, mounting pins hardened steel and a provision for a side mirror. Also working on a really cool option for each door to have a one off custom feature...(can't say anything yet). One of the biggest things I've been looking into is making sure the stock doors ALIGN after the fact and seal up correctly.

I wish I could say yes...but....realistically it's not going to happen. I've been really swamped with getting the new site up, redesigning parts for the laser cutter....had quite a few custom bumpers that really do eat up the time.

On the positive side of it though since we didn't try and push them out, they're going to be top notch for quality. The tube doors won't have some bulky paddle latch which looks completely out of place. The latch we sourced is nearly invisible from the outside but is rotary slam to close type with a simple lever. Mounting brackets will be laser cut, mounting pins hardened steel and a provision for a side mirror. Also working on a really cool option for each door to have a one off custom feature...(can't say anything yet). One of the biggest things I've been looking into is making sure the stock doors ALIGN after the fact and seal up correctly.

Sounds good man, can't wait to see em.

Just wondering, but what does you building tube doors have to do with the stock doors lining up correctly afterwards? Isn't that based on how well the user removed their doors in the first place?

Sounds good man, can't wait to see em.

Just wondering, but what does you building tube doors have to do with the stock doors lining up correctly afterwards? Isn't that based on how well the user removed their doors in the first place?

Technically you're right, it's not really my problem. However it's just something I'd feel a lot better about if I can ensure the customer has no issues with putting their old doors back on. One thing I'm looking at is using bushings with a hardened pin so things will line up much better. And when they wear, easily replaced. I think it's more of an issue on the newer bodystyle than the old.

Back