• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Exhaust: My damage and replacement system

Hubbazoot

NAXJA Forum User
Well, mostly pictures.

Short story: Dinged up my exhaust going up Spring Creek. Got myself a replacement system out of a '92 H/O XJ. Needs some cutting up at the flange but this is what I got.
SpringCreektrip1001.jpg

SpringCreektrip1002.jpg

SpringCreektrip1003.jpg

SpringCreektrip1004.jpg

SpringCreektrip1005.jpg

SpringCreektrip1006.jpg

SpringCreektrip1007.jpg

SpringCreektrip1008.jpg

SpringCreektrip1009.jpg

yeah, my opinion is do it cheap b/c it if breaks who cares. I spent $90 total on a new s/s magnaflow cat, Cherry Bomb Turbo muffler, and an 18" exhaust pipe with turn down tip. I just turned it down right after the muffler. Sounds really good. Super cheap though to have a fully new system with the new high flow cat.

yeah, my opinion is do it cheap b/c it if breaks who cares. I spent $90 total on a new s/s magnaflow cat, Cherry Bomb Turbo muffler, and an 18" exhaust pipe with turn down tip. I just turned it down right after the muffler. Sounds really good. Super cheap though to have a fully new system with the new high flow cat.

You got all of that for $90? Cat, muffler, and tailpipe?

Where? Link?

I bought the cat off Ebay, I think the vendor is PerformancePeddler. It was $60 shipped and already had the O2 sensor bung (2.5" I/O). The Cherry Bomb Turbo muffler was $20 at Autozone (2.5" I/O). And the 18" pipe and tip cost about $10 at Autozone. I just welded it all on and used the stock hangers.

Back