• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question about Hella 500 covers

urban yan

NAXJA Forum User
Did the older Hella 500 covers have embossed logos? I picked up a set of Hella 500s a few weeks ago.
I planned on sanding them smooth, and having them painted until I realized they have embossed logos
(pic below). It makes sanding them impossible. Are the older covers the same? If not, where can I get
a set of the older ones? Anyone here have a spare/ interested in trading.

hellacovers.jpg

If you are willing to wait about a week, I have some in my garage you can have. Pay shipping, and they are yours.

THe old vs new is within the last year or so, right?

the older ones arent embossed, im sure you can get them on ebay
Thanks for the info. I could-have swore I saw a guy shave/ paint his covers (I figured it had to be older ones).

If you are willing to wait about a week, I have some in my garage you can have. Pay shipping, and they are yours.

The old vs new is within the last year or so, right?

You have yourself a deal (and I really appreciate it).
I'm not sure when they switched the design. I was expecting the the older covers when I bought these; I was surprised to find this design in the box.

You have yourself a deal (and I really appreciate it).
I'm not sure when they switched the design. I was expecting the the older covers when I bought these; I was surprised to find this design in the box.

PM me later this week to remind me, but I should remember. I will be home on Wednesday and hopefully ship them on Thurs.

Back