• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

metric gauge cluster

Or get a GPS. You might want one anyway. I think they have laws over there that they can't make a road go straight or N-S, E-W. (LOL) My GPS saved my butt from being lost many times. It also gives your speed much more accurately than a speedometer.

Your speed shows km/h also, fuel gauge doesnt necessarily matter, since it has no numbers. Just get a metric gauge set off ebay or someone on the forums, I guess.

I don't mean to hikack this thread or anything but I'm very curious....what's involved in taking an XJ with you to Germany? I'm considering moving to Amsterdam in the next couple of years and want to know what steps you have to take to take your beloved XJ with you.

Lots o money

In Germany, the vehicle approval departments make ours look like a joke. Rust holes, etc. cannot be approved. And if you're not a native German, you chances are even worse. Your probably better off buying one that is already over there. If you are US military, you might not need to be licensed normally. My guess is that 8Mud can fill us in.

Back