• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96-01

I have a guy parting out a few 96-01 cherokees.

1. What year has the fold in mirrors? Were any manual I do not need power?
2. Anything else cheap is the key I can add to my rig from those years that would be an upgrade to my 1995 SE model. I am not looking for power options just nifty doo dads. Like a underhood light, courtsey lights, sunvisors with mirrors.

I'm not sure what will swap over from the newer Cherokees, but here are a few things I have swapped into our older ones, most are 'plug and play' the wires are in and labeled. Little speakers in the lower dash, courtsey lights (wired and labeled), skid plates, trailer hitch (all years will fit on yours), under hood light (get the wires).
From the later Jeeps, I'm not sure about the fit, but check them out. Overhead console, sunvisors with brackets (get the wiring that runs down the door post), rear overhead speakers? Most of the interior can be swapped out if you want to do the work.
I've added most of the above to our '96 SE, 4 cyl, 2 w.d., skids, hitch, O.H.console, lights & speakers.

Back