• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newb lift questions.

Kurt04

NAXJA Forum User
So, I stumbled across some free S-10 leafs, and the guy lives only a few miles from my work so I figure I might as well pick them up. The thing is I'd rather only go 2''s for the time being. That way I can stay with my stock shocks, stock CA's, and not look goofy with my weenie tires. :wierd:

All the S-10 bastard packs I have seen give about 4"s. So with the right mix of leaves do you think I could get 2"s? Maybe by leaving one S-10 leaf out? How wise would this be?

What about the front? Will V8 ZJ coils give 1 inch or 2? I get conflicting info on that.

Is there anything else I should be concerned with? I always like to get definitive answers before I move with a project.

v8 zj coils are 1-2", add another stock style spring isolator(rubber, from the local autoparts store) and youll be level with the setup below--
use your stock leaf pack and use 1 or 2 of the smallest s10 leafs and it should be between 2-3"

Get a 1" spacer and use either V8 ZJ coils or no spacer and F-250 Coils, either will give you 2-2.5"s and do as the above post says with the S-10 leafs.

Back