• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nates4x4 front bumper installed

kboyts

NAXJA Forum User
Finally got my nates4x4 front bumper Raptor lined and installed.

DSC03923.jpg

getting started-
DSC03924.jpg

installed-
DSC03928.jpg

final touch-
DSC03931.jpg

And the rear bumper put back on after being raptor lined-
DSC03927.jpg

Whats the point of those d-ring "bumpers" if they hang past the bumper.

Glad you like it.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the bumpers that are basically 2x4 box with a bend or two in it. But that rear bumper looks horendous.

Glad you like it.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the bumpers that are basically 2x4 box with a bend or two in it. But that rear bumper looks horendous.

Yeah its ugly but it gets the job done. I have no welding skills nor do I have $400 to buy a "pretty" one. I paid $50 for it off craigslist and Im happy with it.

Purty!
First I've heard of Raptor Liner. How ya like it? What's it cost? Spray/roll/brush on?

Only other liner Ive worked with was the duplicolor spray and it was absolute garbage. The raptor comes with its own sprayer. simply add hardner to the individual bottle of raptor, shake a couple minutes, hook it to your compressor and spray away. It sprayed really nice and covered good. I was hapy with the way it turned out.

looks good,but that could be cause..............

twin XJ :sunshine:
P4090051.jpg

the only thing i dont like about it is how hit sits about an inch to far out and low

Back