• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best laid plans..

Veeb0rg

NAXJA Forum User
I've been giving serious thought to attending this, I've got a bunch of vacation time to burn before the end of July.

Right now I'm stock except for the MT's I've got on it, and it handled the Greens at RC quite nicely.

I would be ordering and trying to get installed before this an RE 3.5 SuperFlex fullpack kit and 31x10.50's. My only concern would be getting it installed on time as I lack a garage of my own.

Decisions Decisions..

How far away from York, PA are you? PA Jeeps is based out of there and there are a few guys that have the space and tools and would probably help you out. It only takes a good days work to do a lift and get it up to snuff. If that would be an option for you go check out pajeeps.org and ask the guys for some help.

I would go whether or not you get the kit installed, it makes no difference really you will have a good time. I personally would put the 31's on and just leave the front swaybars if you cant lift it in time. Otherwise make some noise about needing some help & pick a weekend!

Back