• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

will it work or fail

yourconfusedhaha

NAXJA Forum User
the whole jeep felt a lot stiffer and my doors opened like normal when i was fully flexed out

how's the tube work look? should i add more or is it fine how it is

ATT00423.jpg

KIF_3504.jpg

KIF_3505.jpg

I actually kindof like that, I can imagine the rear being situated in a way where it could act as a storage area for important wheeling stuff. I bet getting the rear hatch to fit behind the rear seats wasn't easy, have pictures of the build? I really want to install an MJ tailgate and have a flip up rear half hatch, orrrrrr modify the rear hatch to flip down as a tailgate. Damn thing is just too heavy.

That tube isn't really doing a whole lot.

Unless there's more we're not seeing, I wouldn't trust that for any hard wheeling for any length of time.

That tube isn't really doing a whole lot.

Unless there's more we're not seeing, I wouldn't trust that for any hard wheeling for any length of time.
X2
If you wanna re-think everything you know about cages then go look at how they build desert racing cages. Loadpath and triangulation are key.

Back