• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 XJ - Built

Mdub

NAXJA Forum User
1994 XJ
Super well-maintained, could be a daily driver. I'm anal about maintenance.
4.10 Gears
4.0 Motor with 33k miles
Fresh rebuilt AX15 Tranny, new heavy duty clutch at that time
C-rok rear bumper and Tire Carrier
Iron Scorpion Fron Bumper
AJs sliders
Rear: 8.25, 27spline rear axle with Powertrax No-slip
Front: Dana 30, with Super 30 kit (Alloy shafts, larger U-joints) & ARB Locker
Teraflex High Steer knuckle and steering
Custom Trackbar with Heims at both ends
Rockhard 4x4 Roll Cage
Teraflex 4:1 and Tera 2Low
Custom Rear Driveshaft
Disc Brakes Rear
Stainless Brakelines
Snorkel
35x13.50R15 BFG Krawlers (one has a cut in it, not sure if it is repairable, I'm taking it to Roberts tire to see if they can vulcanize it)
Full sized (off brand) spare
All tires on 15x8 black steelies
JKS Disconnects
Rubicon express 5.5 leafs with Boomerang Shackles
Rustys 6.5" Coils with .75" spacers
Brand new MP3/Thumbdrive CD Player and 4.5" speakers with 6x9s
Cobra CB
Kill switch
Custom Gear box in the rear
Spotless interior - SPOTLESS

Also within the next week the Thor Side Armor I ordered will be here, and I already have the light package in hand for it.

The rig saw some carnage (snapped rear shaft, broke side rear window and driver's mirror) this week. I plan on getting all back up to snuff for the sale. I'll fix the rear window, the mirror, and install the new axle shaft.

There is stuff I'm forgetting, but you get the idea. I have receipts for almost everything. There is tons of $$$$$$ in this rig. A steal at $6500. Will trade for a rocket launcher, several boxes of hand grenades, a pony, a gold chain, two pastrami pot pies and three tickets to last month's circus. No other trades will be accepted.

Here are some pics before the recent C-ROK bumper and new Krawler tires on black steelies.

NewYears2009165.jpg

NewYears2009123.jpg

woodyandajaxext037.jpg

woodyandajaxext034_2.jpg

Quincy036.jpg

Ajax015.jpg

JeepBumper044.jpg

JeepBumper045.jpg

Quincy092.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I've replaced the rear shaft. All is well there. New driver's mirror and rear glass will be done this week. Price is negotiable and trades are welcome.

Interior and Engine pics (by request):

Jeep025.jpg

Jeep035.jpg

Jeep046.jpg

Jeep047.jpg

Tire is at the Roberts tire company. They said they CAN patch and vulcanize the little tear for $50. It will be done in a week. I have the rear window in hand, that will be done in a couple days. I'm picking up the driver's mirror tomorrow.

Thing will be back like new in no time. (c:

Hey mdub just to let you know and your potential buyers roberts DOES NOT RECOMMEND taking a vulcanized tire above 30 mph on the street I went to do it with mine and they said since I street my rig it was a no go for them... For a trailered and trail only rig its no biggie...

bumpage for a great seller....

Hey mdub just to let you know and your potential buyers roberts DOES NOT RECOMMEND taking a vulcanized tire above 30 mph on the street I went to do it with mine and they said since I street my rig it was a no go for them... For a trailered and trail only rig its no biggie...

bumpage for a great seller....

Yep, you are right about that. They advised me of that. I was gonna use that tire as the spare for the trail. Good lookin out though Dan and thanks for the bump.

Rear window has been installed and new driver's mirror is on the rig. She's back to like new. Make an offer, worst I can do is call you an idiot.

This sale of this Jeep is on hold for a couple weeks. There are a couple projects I want to complete on it before I let it go. I will start showing the Jeep in a few weeks. Thanks for the pms and requests to see it. I just don't want to sell it until it is 100%. I'll take this comment down, when it is back for sale...

Okay, I bought and installed a new Teraflex tie rod and installed a new diff cover. On Thursday I'm buying a new Krawler for the one that got repaired (as a trail spare) on Thursday. Then when the Thor corners come in, I'll install those and I'll be ready to show the rig. Someone is gonna be very happy. I'm putting almost $1k into it just to get it ready to sell !!

This sale of this Jeep is on hold for a couple weeks. There are a couple projects I want to complete on it before I let it go. I will start showing the Jeep in a few weeks. Thanks for the pms and requests to see it. I just don't want to sell it until it is 100%. I'll take this comment down, when it is back for sale...

Alright. The upgrades are complete. This thing is back for sale. Like I eluded to, there were some things I had to get right before I sold it, those things are done.
-New Krawler tire on left rear
-New Teraflex tie rod
-New D30 diff cover
-New rear axle shaft AND Richmond Gear Powertrax no-slip "locker"

Total cost to me was around $1,200 and the price of the rig is staying the same. $6500 F-I-R-M. This price includes the yet-to-be-received Thor4x4 quarter panel guards and light package.
-Peace !

Back