• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BDS Long arms

I have wheeled with afew guys that have them and they love them. They are a true 4-link and they have the best "no questions asked" warranty out there. They are a bit spendy, but you get what you pay for.

It flexes pretty good...
DSC_0283.jpg

I am very happy with mine and it would be a toss up between a RE, TNT, or Full Traction. They are all good long arm kits. I like the BDS because it is a true 4 link.

I've been thinking about this kit a lot lately. I really like the TnT belly pan (I have one now) setup with the long arms, but I think the true 4-link nature of the BDS kit would be the best for an all around DD/wheeler.

For those that have it, how beefy is the BDS pan? Is it the same 1/4" plate steel as the TnT pan, and does it mount to the unibody rails as well? After wheeling on lots of sharp, pointy rocks, I don't want to downgrade on any of my underbody protection.

Back