• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Door window wipes?

montanaman

NAXJA Forum User
Hi ... I'm looking for a source for *new* door-to-window-glass seals ... the things that look like windshield wipers on your door window.

Teamcherokee.com doesn't have any right now ... any other ideas where I can get some? (other than the stealership, of course).

Thanks!!

Last edited:
I have a complete set inner and outer for a 4dr that I got for my '85 and never installed. OEM in original packaging. PM me if you are interested.

I got these from Chrysler Parts Direct several years ago if you want to check with them, but I'm not sure they still have them. I seem to remember a post fairly recently that even the dealers no longer have them but I may be wrong about that.

Sent you a pm ...

I have a complete set inner and outer for a 4dr that I got for my '85 and never installed. OEM in original packaging. PM me if you are interested.

I got these from Chrysler Parts Direct several years ago if you want to check with them, but I'm not sure they still have them. I seem to remember a post fairly recently that even the dealers no longer have them but I may be wrong about that.

Back