• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest T-shirt logo contest

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
so i saw the Socal chapter did up some T shirts for Socal fest and thought it was an awesome idea !

so here is the deal
1. we gotta act fast
2. this will only be T-shirts (to keep it quick and simple)
3. post up yur picture / drawing etc... in this thread or email them to [email protected] (must be in vector format (.ai, .eps or .pdf)
4. you got 7 days !
5. we will have a vote on the best entry (voting will be short like 3-4 days)
6. the winner gets a free T-shirt
7. not positive on cost yet, but am assuming based on the chapter shirts im workin on, that they will be $17.00 at the most
8. once a winner is decided, we will start taking orders untill about a week before NWFest. All shirts will be delivered at NWFest. will have a few extra to purchase at the event and a few to throw in the raffle. but this will be a limited time deal and will be available to everyone.

Now get crackin !

here is what the Socal shirts look like for comparison
10-50-large.jpg

Last edited:
All of these were taken at Naches
DSCN9986.jpg

DSCN9977.jpg

DSCN9994.jpg

DSCN9989.jpg

This ones from Reiter (Sac Up), but probably too dark?
DSCN9123.jpg

Just a thought.
We should probably include the view of Mt. Rainer from the top of Raven's Roost in the background of the picture. I have several but here is one with a Jeep in it. If you want others I could provide them also.

P1000331.jpg

or
P1000327.jpg

Take the one above, make Mt Rainer bigger (I have some examples if you want) and add a Jeep in the forground.

Just Ideas
Michael

The view of Rainer is much better from the 311 trail at Evans Creek. I believe Matt has some killer shots taken there with his rig. That, or Matt has some nice poser shots from the top of Tinkham.

-Lyle

I think having Rainier in that background would be great. The real question is how "literally" we're going to take the photo. It would be very easy to have a cool flex shot from Tahuya super-imposed over a cool shot of Rainier.

For instnace, the Jeeps used for the 25th Ann. T-shirt were merely used for the Jeeps, and the rest was done artistically. Asking the t-shirt folks what they want could help narrow this down a buch.

-----Matt-----

Here is a photo from the top of Raven's Roost that I was thinking for the background.

I assumed that we were doing something similar to the example in the OP and just showing examples to "copy" for the artistic rendition? Hence my idea of Rainer in the background, Naches terrain in the middle and a Jeep of some orientation (why I posted several very different Jeep pic's) in the front.

DSCN7225.jpg

Again, just ideas
Michael

The view of Rainer is much better from the 311 trail at Evans Creek. I believe Matt has some killer shots taken there with his rig. That, or Matt has some nice poser shots from the top of Tinkham.

-Lyle

x2 I was thinkin of the same Evans pic of Matt's Jeep too.

Mountain/Jeeps is a good idea.

I think having Rainier in that background would be great. The real question is how "literally" we're going to take the photo. It would be very easy to have a cool flex shot from Tahuya super-imposed over a cool shot of Rainier.

For instnace, the Jeeps used for the 25th Ann. T-shirt were merely used for the Jeeps, and the rest was done artistically. Asking the t-shirt folks what they want could help narrow this down a buch.

-----Matt-----

So what you're saying is that instead of flying a VC-25 over Manhattan, we could just Photoshop it?

Fascinating. :roll:

untitled.jpg

All we have is Paint at work..... And I don't know how to use it to it's potential.... Maybe I can get my daughter to teach me and try again....

NWFEST1antiqued.jpg

NWFEST1.jpg

Back