• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need some help

lamburg

NAXJA Forum User
Last night I totalled my jeep and I don't know what happened becuse I got knocked out by my airbags. It is definately totaled, but I don't get insurance because I don't know what happened and there was no other car involved as far as I know. What I need help on is what I should do with my jeep. I am in college in Copus Christi and don't have access to a garage or tools. I want to part it out, but I can't. So give me some advice on what I should do so I can get another jeep as soon as possible. By the way I don't know how many times I flipped, but I appreciate anything yall input. I will post pictures later.

Last edited:
Without pictures it would be hard to tell. We'd also need the year.

To start, you can call a local yard and see what they'd give you for it.

If it has a Dana 44 rear that is not damaged you may be able to get a couple of hundred bucks for it. That's probably the most valuable part. If you have a late model jeep you may be able to get some money for the throttle body and the air intake or even the whole engine. Third, if the transfer case is not damaged you may be able to sell that also. Otherwise I don't know what to tell you without the pictures and more info.

Good luck.

wall04 said:
Without pictures it would be hard to tell. We'd also need the year.

To start, you can call a local yard and see what they'd give you for it.

If it has a Dana 44 rear that is not damaged you may be able to get a couple of hundred bucks for it. That's probably the most valuable part. If you have a late model jeep you may be able to get some money for the throttle body and the air intake or even the whole engine. Third, if the transfer case is not damaged you may be able to sell that also. Otherwise I don't know what to tell you without the pictures and more info.

Good luck.

I am going to post pictures when I go take them today, but it is a 2000 Jeep Cherokee with a 3.5 RE super ride, rock lizards front bumper(only a month old), 4.0 inline 6 auto, I think the transfer case is shot but I dont know for sure and it has an 8.25 rear.

Back