• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flopped 5.9!

SoreRunner

NAXJA Forum User
The wife and I reached an agreement with State Farm on Friday about the flopped 5.9 accident. State Farm stated it is a total-loss early last week. We then headed downhill in the ugliest of fights for cash. They low-balled us for a week straight. To come find out Friday that all the numbers they have been working off of were 5.2 Grand’s. We finally settled on Friday with a number of 61xx.xx cash. Then minus all the fee’s and deductibles, we will get a check Monday for 50xx.xx. Plus, one of the fee’s was the buyback cost of 690.00 dollars. FYI, I only paid 4350.00 for the ZJ a month prior to the accident!

So, Saturday rolled around and we picked-up the ZJ at 9 am. Headed straight home, pulled the nerf bars off, and the Thule MOAB basket off. We packed the ZJ with all the needed tools, food, and clothing for the day. We then drove to Lyda camp to meet NW-XJ-Scott and his family. After a short, but long feeling day of helping with the soggy situations at camp, Scott and I headed out to Archers. Here are the best-of pictures:

DSC_9032.jpg

My daughter Kelcie

DSC_9039.jpg

Justin copying Kelcie

DSC_9041.jpg

Lowrider

DSC_9046.jpg

Flex pose and body damage picture

DSC_9072.jpg

Justin

DSC_9073.jpg

Scott

DSC_9085.jpg

5.9 hood and the infamous Lowrider

DSC_9086.jpg

Lowrider rolling down Archers

DSC_9089.jpg

DSC_9090.jpg

DSC_9091.jpg

DSC_9092.jpg

DSC_9095.jpg

Lowrider creeping down a steep-crazy-muddy-sloppy-slippery-crappy decent

Last edited:
What's really funny, I just got back from picking up the 5k check, in the Jeep. There are a couple new noises under the Jeep, but hey, it only cost me 690.00 dollars.

What's really funny, I just got back from picking up the 5k check, in the Jeep. There are a couple new noises under the Jeep, but hey, it only cost me 690.00 dollars.
cost you? you paid 4350 for the thing, then got 5k and got to keep it...

:gee:

Sounds like a hell of a deal to me. If you decide you don't want to keep I want to be the first in line.

Back