• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Logans Metal Products Bumpers

very nice

they look strong to me

I really like the rear, looks like a cross between Rigid and Protofab. If only they had wrap around lower 1/4 protection. Raw front bumper is nice too, I would do my own hoop though, not a fan of theirs.

I have their Front Winch Bumper. Customer Service is Great! Two days ago I had the Owner at my Home putting a new set of Brackets on my XJ. They are in Penn and I live in Florida. Some how there was a mix-up in brackets and she happened to be in Clearwater Florida about 30 miles from here. She came over and changed the brackets and made sure the bumper was installed correctly!

Inexpensive and Built like a Tank!

SANY0991.jpg

they are a great bumper, i hit a bridge going 60 and just bent the one side, the jeep was totaled but i have the center part of the bumper on my new xj. i cut the sides off right out side the d ring mounts, i also beefed up where the winch goes, but now i have to built new tube steel sides for it, but i love it

they are a great bumper, i hit a bridge going 60 and just bent the one side, the jeep was totaled but i have the center part of the bumper on my new xj. i cut the sides off right out side the d ring mounts, i also beefed up where the winch goes, but now i have to built new tube steel sides for it, but i love it
Holy Dog$H!T thats pretty awesome... And I guess, if you weren't injured, that settles the "crumple zones vs strong bumper" debate.
Also, the owner is a woman?! Unexpected. We can all imagine where my head is going with this.

is the owner hot?? if so then i might just order one and then need her ass-istance with the install

I run the Logan's Metals bumper and would buy it again in an instant. Very good approach angle because the bottom is angled, the winch sits low enough for my liking, comes with D-ring tabs and uses all the bolts to mount the bumper.

bookmarked! they have a (relatively) inexpensive rear bumper + tireswing, too. Built with angles to help departure angle, too.

Does anyone have thier rear bumper w/tire carrier? If so can you post up a picture. I am leaning toward this bumper but just not sure about their tire carrier. It seems as if I could build the carrier cheaper and better.

I don't have the rear, but when I ordered my front bumper, the owner mentioned they are now on their second generation rear bumper/tire carrier. She said they strengthened it. I think it looks great and she gives a big discount for buying both the front and the read as a package. I just didn't have the cash for that at the time.

I am happy with my front bumper. This is a family owned business and they make their own product and will do custom work. Just let them know what you want. I also had their CJ replacement dash years ago and it was top notch too. They are not new to Jeeping.

I could use a new front bumper but I don't need the winch bumper, I'll have to see if they do any regular bumpers. Sounds like they do some good work.

A Lot of Jeepers Purchase this Bumper and Don't Use the Winch Plate like myself so that they can Have the Choice to Upgrade to a Winch in the Future.

I just Talked to the Owner and Unfortunately, they do Not Fab a NonWinch Bumper or Sell the Mounting Brackets Separately at this Time. Sorry, I Tried. It is Still an Awesome Bumper at an Awesome Price. IMHO

Last edited:
I ordered the rear bumper today, I'm just not sure about how far out that front bumper sticks out. I think that bumper would get in the way of a few waterfalls and ledges that I have gone up in the past. It does look good though.

Back