• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good deal for a base to build on?

Bdiddy11

NAXJA Forum User
http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/1144838129.html

The lowest he said he'd go is $1500. It's got the Police Interceptor package.

I'm looking to upgrade from my 87' that I want to sell.

Basically all it'll be used for is forrest trails, camping, mild wheeling and whatnot. I don't really plan on doing anything major. Preferrably a 4-4.5" lift like mine currently has.

We bought my wife a 97' lifted, and I love the power of the newer engine. Hence part of the reason I want a newer Jeep.

I just want to make sure this is a good deal of something to start with.
I plan on either going with the Rough Country 4.5" lift or junkyard... depending on what's available and prices...gotta keep it fairly cheap.

Thanks

IMO the already lifted '96 for sale on here is a better deal, I believe MPSlayer is the poster.

Police rigs come with pretty much nothing interior wise typically, just fyi. Doesn't seem like a bad price, but I paid $1200 a year ago for my rig with power everything and sun roof ('89) and that was before the economy became crap. I imagen there's better stuff out there.

~Scott

Mine is a police package, and mine wasn't stripped down on the inside. Power everything and cruise.

Back