• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Original Uni-body stiffener

Rock Yacht

NAXJA Member #1242
NAXJA Member
Cherokees were originally designed to do the mall crawl in questionable weather, not to climb a 30-foot waterfall. As a result, the unibody will flex and eventually get bent out of shape causing issues with door-fitment, creaking and groaning while driving, and many other less than pleasant issues.

T&T was the first to come out with Uni-body stiffeners for your XJ and ours are constructed of 3/16" steel plate . By using our Unibody Stiffeners you can establish a sub-frame where there never has been one.

We have these listed at our rockbottom price all the time!

Price: $119.95

UnibodyStiffenerSample.jpg

Note: Welding required during installation. Product ships bare metal and stiffeners are sold in pars (left and right). Stiffeners were designed to work with the T&T Customs Y-LinkTM Radius Arm System, T&T Customs Y-LinkTM Radius Arm Upgrade, or our HD Bellypan for establishing a complete sub-frame

Thanks for the orders everyone. We sold twelve sets in about 3 days! We just made another batch so give us a call. We also do paypal if you want to go that route.

THX
Rod
Sales Manager
T&T Customs
307-775-9565

will these mount up with AJ's rails without much of a problem or am I going to be doing plenty of cutting

All these are going to do is add 3/16" of thickness to your unibody. I'm not familiar with AJ's rails so I couldn't tell you if there would be any issues. Most rails should mount up just fine, they'll just stick out an additional 3/16".

THX

Back