• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 300 parking brake

razdrvr

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know of a parking brake setup for the dana 300 without upgrading to a 32 spline output? Or is this something I will have to fab myself?
TIA

Most kits go with the 32 as flanges are easier to come by however, hit up your local wrecker and find an Isuzu Rodeo. They have Flanges on their rear 12 bolt axles which will bolt up perfectly(will also work on D44's).. I'm not 100% sure if there offset would be the same as an aftermarket but i'm sure you could add or eliminate some spacer as needed
cheers

Cool, I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the tip.

I changed my mind and ordered front and rear 32 spline outputs from JB. I still need to source the parking brake setup.

High angle Driveline makes them give Jess a call:callme:.. all pro makes one for toys but sells parts seperatly, you'd just have to make a bracket. Or theres always motobike parts and scrap steel and a few hours of tinkerin:greensmok

Back