• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seattle area M&G

CanMan

NAXJA Forum User
Since Portland is kicking our butts in the M&G area, its time to have ours. This is open to any NAXJA member or user alike.

Things to discuss.

-Where would you like it to be held?
-When would you like it held? Weekday? Weekend? Time?
-Who's interested?

Id like to see it occur monthly, and maybe not always at the same place either. This is your time to figure out whats best for you and the group.

Discuss. :sunshine:

reckless said:
What does M&G stand for?

Meet & Great

I'd urge you to make it if possible. Our last one here in Portland didn't go as planned but it was still fun talking about Nitrospeeds Jeep for about a half hour. Our next one, Monday, well hopefully go better.

Let's hold it a Reiter TOMORROW!! :)

The reason we haven't held M&Gs? We usually wheel in one way or another at least once a month. It's still a great idea though! :sunshine:

Maybe We could find a pizza joint with a private room and do a saturday lunch. Personnally speaking I would be more inclined to head down there on a weekend,than after work I know that evening traffic in general is not fun but I-5 through Everett is a killer right now. OR .... We could all just "Spontaineously" show up at GI- johns house and drink his homemade beer.:D

12GAXJ said:
Since Portland is kicking our butts in the M&G area,

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: good one! ya, all five of us, LMAO!!!
guess its like my beer belly, we are working on it...sounds good though.

Blkxjkrawler said:
OR .... We could all just "Spontaineously" show up at GI- johns house and drink his homemade beer.:D

Now that's a plan. In three Sundays. But then again, he lives on base. John, better bring over the beer. I'm only a little further.

Jason

I'm definitely interested, but don't have much for suggestions, just moved here at the end of July. I know how to get the evans creek and back, but that's about it. :) Only been to one other M&G, down in San diego, anxious to go to one up here. I've met a couple of you guys at Evans by chance, but it'd be cool to put more names to faces. Anyway, I'll keep my eye on this thread and see if we decide on somethin.

Are you sure you really want to know what some of us look like. :scared: J/K :D

If we meet up in Bellvue, I'd prefer the weekend. Thats a little drive.
But where ever, i'll be there.

Jamez.

Back