• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So close...a couple questions

WoolleyBully

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. So I have been putting some money into my Jeep, getting it ready for the road.When I got it,(cheap btwlol) it already had a 3.5 lift in it(not sure what brand,it's red has big heim joints on the arms) 33" super swampers on american racing wheels with a full size spare(noice!)bumper which i quickly modded, a light bar with 4 spot lights and some winch....not sure what it is either. To make it free-spool you pull a big pin dealy out the side of the winch. The only words I could find on the entire winch were on this pin. It said "lock-well", anybody ever heard of this thing? I searched google for a while couldn't find it.My camera doesnt work, I can't figure out how to post pics on here so I do realize that would be a great asset to figure out exactly what I have.Thank you, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys. So I have been putting some money into my Jeep, getting it ready for the road.When I got it,(cheap btwlol) it already had a 3.5 lift in it(not sure what brand,it's red has big heim joints on the arms) 33" super swampers on american racing wheels with a full size spare(noice!)bumper which i quickly modded, a light bar with 4 spot lights and some winch....not sure what it is either. To make it free-spool you pull a big pin dealy out the side of the winch. The only words I could find on the entire winch were on this pin. It said "lock-well", anybody ever heard of this thing? I searched google for a while couldn't find it.My camera doesnt work, I can't figure out how to post pics on here so I do realize that would be a great asset to figure out exactly what I have.Thank you, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go to www.photobucket.com and host the photos there then copy the image code here.

Back