• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sand Flea Rally pics

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Well the rally was awesome as usual. was nice to see a cpl NAXJA brothers representing :yelclap:. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I know i did ! Although i was skunked at the raffle :dunno:

Heres a few pics. The weather held out for the most part. cant ask for much more than that from Tillimook Oregon.

My rig and my buddy Steve waiting at a check point. Thats "Bloodtypejeep" bombing the dune in the background.
010.jpg

I had a sweatshirt on minimum and most of the time a beenie also. Its amazing how kids are immune to the cold, lol
035.jpg

Hey ! who's that guy :shhh:
016.jpg

Unfortunately most of our spare time at camp was spent helpin the boys clean the sand out and re-seating the beads. They learned valuable lessons though. Mock 5 sharp turns (cookies) on 10 PSI makes alot of extra work. 2 rear tires the first night. 5 or 6 the next day / night, lol.

033.jpg

It did give me a chance to put the new OBA through its paces. it performed really well. Even reseating beads. i was impressed ! But this was way more fun. . .

ha ha ! we should open a tire shop, lol

sack races for kids of all ages. the mens and womens were no holds barred lol
023.jpg

Line-up at this check point was at least a qtr mile. . .
001.jpg

006.jpg

still sifting thru pics. stay tuned . . . .

Spent Thursday and Friday night at Sand Lake.
Returned to camp at one point to find seagulls eating a loaf of bread, a pack of tortillas, and an entire block of cheese!
Gulls like quesadillas too! :lickout:

100_0633.jpg

edited1.jpg

100_0653.jpg

100_0655.jpg

100_0644.jpg

The weather Friday was perfect

edited2.jpg

Saturday night at Browns Camp.

100_0664.jpg

Back