• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dinner Ideas

Ben H

NAXJA Forum User
bacon650.33.jpg
I will be cooking a couple of these one night out there;

That is a bacon explosion. Filled with sausage, jalapenos, cheese, onions and bacon. Exterior is 2 lbs of bacon glazed with bbq sauce and roasted on coals. Truly a culinary masterpiece.

Ya you should go Santa! Im thinking about going too i have some family up in tollhouse(next town over).

Ben - I read about that and got sick just thinking about it.... However, the temptation to make one is getting greater and greater.... I like the Jalapeno idea. The original recipe doesn't include that.

I can help cook on Saturday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben - I read about that and got sick just thinking about it.... However, the temptation to make one is getting greater and greater.... I like the Jalapeno idea. The original recipe doesn't include that.

I can help cook on Saturday night.

Thanks Mark

PS i accidentally opened your post for editing, nothing was altered.

Richard brought up a potluck for Friday night. We've done it in the past and its always been pretty good. Any takers this year?

Friday night potluck sounds cool. Since I will have the weber with me - it should work out ok.

I'll make BBQ Chicken Breasts.

Back