• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Crusher Diff Covers

yes they come painted... i believe they are SOLID now...

Rock crusher are bare. Just got 2 of them. Solid have a texture paint on them. Have 2 of them.

Rock crusher are bare. Just got 2 of them. Solid have a texture paint on them. Have 2 of them.

My solid covers were bare but I got them 2 years ago.

just bought 2 rock crushers, they were unpainted and didnt know i had to do anything. sweet, now they are rusty. oh well, ill clean them up and get them powder coated. would have been nice to know before hand haha

rock crusher and solid are two different companies. ive seen solids peel like bananas, but rock crushers hold up very well.

you are full of crap

my solid cover hung down lower than my dana60. and eventually rocks shaved it down to the bottom of my 60, and you know how I wheel. if im hung up on my diff, just back up and hit it with some speed

my 44 cover is a rock krusher and the ribs have worn down to the face of the cover, but no issues

you are full of crap

my solid cover hung down lower than my dana60. and eventually rocks shaved it down to the bottom of my 60, and you know how I wheel. if im hung up on my diff, just back up and hit it with some speed

my 44 cover is a rock krusher and the ribs have worn down to the face of the cover, but no issues

kevin peeled both is 44 and 30 covers enough that he was dripping a steady stream of gear oil on rock creek.

:dunno:

physically peeled?

neither of mine have ever leaked a drop of gear oil or peeled

and me > kevin

My Rockcrusher cover I got 2 days ago was bare. I've seen Solid's come both painted and unpainted.

The Solid cover fits like a glove on my TJ 44. I've yet to install my Rockcrusher on my 60.

Back