• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KEEP IT DOWN OUT THERE!

Lincoln

NAXJA Member #321
NAXJA Member
I have some friends staying at slickrock and they told me what a noisy bunch the NAXJA group is and how inconsiderate they act towords others.

Whoever it is (I bet Ron or G-String) needs to be set down and explain how to properly act in public.

Thanks,
Lincoln

Is there an echo???

MJR said:
They think WE ARE bad wait until the K-5 Blazer guys get going tonight/this weekend. :D

What's to worry with a bunch of guys that think the ultimate flex pose for a K-5 buggy on 40's is Remi's cabin step? :D

--ron

I bet they aren't as bad as the "Two Big Bronco's Club". Those guys are,,,, well I really can't say it here. :D

Lincoln said:
I have some friends staying at slickrock and they told me what a noisy bunch the NAXJA group is and how inconsiderate they act towords others.

Whoever it is (I bet Ron or G-String) needs to be set down and explain how to properly act in public.

Thanks,
Lincoln

Get some original material, retard...:looser:

FarmerMatt said:
Get some original material, retard...:looser:

I'm all out of that, do you think I can pick some up at K-Mart? It would really be great if I could find it on the blue light special.

I was hoping someone would start a flame war but I guess there are still too many people around that remember or they are chicken. :D

Just found a tidbit of info in my PMs from that good intention gone horribly bad. Hopefully this will serve as a hint as to my good intentions and how the last thing I was trying to do was to rain on anyones parade. This is the letter I sent to someone that is a copy of the letter sent to me when I was trying to not let this lady get a bad impression of the good folks at , and so that the manager did not call the sheriff; as she told me would have to be done. BTW, it was she who told me that it was the members that were making the noise, I did not know one way or the other, so I wanted to let members know ASAP in the event that it in fact was them they could watch their backs. So I wash my hands clean of this.

Email:
I dont want to air dirty laundry for all to see but the people who are complaining seem very nice. This is the last email that was sent to me, pass it to Woody.

Hey, Thanks! I really appreciate the help. The campground mangers did go down and talk to them and he said they were....uhm...less than receptive to his complaints. The campground does have a 10:30 PM quiet time, and we thought that they would quiet down at that time, but no such luck.

The sad part of the whole thing is that we have been going there for years. We took our kids and now we are taking our grandkids, so this is really a tradition for our family. The owner is the Sheriff down there and the managers were calling him to come down there as we left.

Anyway, I really do appreciate your help with this and I will contact Mr. Woodward.

Debbie

the "HEAD" maintenance guy was cool about telling us about the noise. Now we just need a couple of gags for Sequoia and Mike. LOL

They could have saved them selfs a lot of trouble if they wouldn't have put a pregnant woman camping right next the the registration table.

Santa's pressure washer didn't help either.

DrMoab said:
They could have saved them selfs a lot of trouble if they wouldn't have put a pregnant woman camping right next the the registration table.

Worked for me. :D

Back