• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Source for lamp sockets

90BigBlueXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I found the front turn signal socket was cracked and coroded when I went to replace what I thought was just a failed bulb. I know some other Jeepers have posted in previous threads that they replaced theirs, but I am having a problem locating a site that has the dang things. Does anyone know of a vendor or a part #.

Thanks in advance
Steve

Try your local napa store. If you have the socket, take it in and look through their stuff. I needed new headlight sockets for my jeep (I have no idea how they went bad in the first place), but I went in and looked through all of their connectors and found one that fitted my needs.

Lots of Mfgs use the same connectors, so don't necessarily look for the ones for jeeps, just look at the configuration of the connector.

Tom Dennis

You could always do what I do. I make a quick run over to Grand Prairie to the row of junkyards on Jefferson Ave. and swipe all those small parts off the wrecks. Its cheap and easy for me, but im not sure how close you are to them. I usually do this if i have a half dozen or so small things i need that are too bothersom to hunt down on the net or parts stores.

Mike

Back