• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Exhaust

david.macke

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a aftermarket cat back exhaust and header with downpipe. Any recommendations? Im looking for better performance but i dont want it too loud or it to sound like one of those queer ricers.

i have a gibson swept side on my 99, i really like it. i really like the tone, very clean, but throaty. noticeable increase in seat of the pants, felt more responsive. not overly loud, but it does have a deep idle the neighbours can hear.

i cant touch on the performance side of this because all i have is a muffler but just letting u know the flowmaster delta40 series is an awwwsome choice for a muffler it has a great throaty tone and i get compliments all the time! plus its hard to beat $65:roll: p.s. dont buy the banks header they crack too just like the stock exhaust manifolds. my brothers cracked after about a year. huge waste of money

Back