• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ebay Bumpers

Given the complexity of the bumper it looks like a rather good deal. You could rattle can that with some rustoleum and it will look quite good. I would drill some large holes in the rear and flush mount some back up lights.

I sent the guy a message about mounting pics and am waiting on a response. It also looks like there is a stud or bracket for a swing out tire carrier. This is also in the question. I will update when I receive a response.

looks good but i didnt know they made xj's in 1901 lol

i asked him the same thing last about the tire carrier and its a 300 dollar add on plus an extra 80 in shipping... bumper looks pretty darn good for the money though, don't know about adding on the tire carrier though, for that kind of money you can find ones that do the same and have better frame tie ins.... imho, not that that means much!

Is that mount on the bumper then correct? If so the tire carrier is easy to build but the time involved in making a rear look like that is worth the money. Provided the mounts are good.

i dont think it comes with the mount for the tire carrier unless you order it that way, he will direct you to his web site and thats where i saw all the different priing and stuff but you could certainly have him put the mounts on and build your own carrier, thats what my plan is!!!

i purchased both the front winch and the rear bumpers .the fit up was excellent. also had them build a rear tire carrier, painted with rustoluem and love them. wish i could post pics. paid 850.00 for the pair with the tire carrier. very well built bumpers. :yelclap:

be patient with JCR they make a quality product and stand behind them unlike some ebay sellers would! I have the stage 2 sliders on my jeep and they are stout i just have to paint them a lot ! :D

850 for front and rear with tire carrier in back? thats a smokin deal! how much was the shipping on it?

Back