• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

door guards and quarter guards are back!

fatwreck

NAXJA Forum User
I was pretty excited to receive a PM from Chris the other day...he's the guy that used to run Performance Metal Works and sell the door/quarter guards for the XJ. He now has his own shop with lots of new equipment. It looks really nice from what I have seen. I just thought I would pass the word along that you can order these again. I saw a few other posts about people still looking to get them. I was really happy with the ones that I had on my old rig. I will definitely buy them again soon.

http://www.totalfab.net/

IMG_7675.jpg

IMG_7610.jpg

Good luck with the new business, Chris.

Oh man....sweet...and not far from me, so shipping won't be as bad :D

stuff looks nice. im curious on prices as well :)

Pretty cool picture showing how they hold up to abuse:

20040908041751aa.jpg

Chris did email me the prices on stuff. Hopefully he got back to you guys as well.

so are we supposed to email him for the prices or could you post up prices for us. im real interested in these as well as everyone else.

this is the pricing I recieved in an email from Chris, if posting this is a problem (mods,?) feel free to delete the post. just trying to help :)

4 DR. XJ DOOR GUARDS 84-01 8 PC. SET : 225.00

(PREDRILLED HOLES FOR #12 SHEET METAL SCREWS)​
(OPTIONAL MACHINING FOR FLUSH HARDWARE)​
2 DR. XJ DOOR GUARDS 84-01 8 PC. SET : 240.00​
4 DR XJ UPPER ¼ GUARDS 3 PC SET : 250.00​
(CAN BE MADE WITH STANDARD GAS DOOR OR TJ FILLER HOLE)
84-96 XJ TAIL LIGHT HOUSINGS : 140.00​
(METAL HOUSINGS ONLY)
97-2001 XJ TAIL LIGHT HOUSINGS : 160.00​
(METAL HOUSINGS ONLY)

I was pretty excited to receive a PM from Chris the other day...he's the guy that used to run Performance Metal Works and sell the door/quarter guards for the XJ.

Good luck with the new business, Chris.

i bought his last 4-door set. they are great. they have taken a few good hits and saved my doors. plus, they look cool.

best of luck, chris.

what all comes in the set?? 1/4 guards?? bottom of the doors and what else if thats right ( I emailed them yestardeay and have not yet got one back)

The door sets are front fender pcs., both doors, and lower 1/4s.

Where can we find the prices?

Back