• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ball joints

What is a Spicer replacement? A non-Spicer ball joint?

While Spicer is generally considered to be the best, unless you have a problem wearing out ball joints you'll likely never know the difference.

I havnt personaly used those before, but word on here is that people havnt had any problems with spicer...for me i will be installing these http://www.teamgrandwagoneer.com/cgi-bin/partsSQL/search.cgi?query=ball+joints&catid=95 not sure of the brand since it isnt listed, so any info on that would be helpful

I wouldn't buy anything from teamwagoneer. Also be weary of going with anything other than spicer/moog IMO. It's not that much more for spicer ball joints.

searched and didn't find any answers, anyone used these ball joints from tellico4x4, they're spicer replacements and the price seems great, im running 33s and my ball joints now are shot, think these would be alright?

Those are the same ones I recenty purchased and installed (also on 33's if it matters). So far so good. I think some time is needed to see how the hold up, but the price is right and it's Spicer, so it's a trusted name.

Go for it!

I wouldn't buy anything from teamwagoneer. Also be weary of going with anything other than spicer/moog IMO. It's not that much more for spicer ball joints.

I have bought stuff from them before, n the quality was good, and at a good price, so i cant complain...to each their own i guess....XJ's are nothin but a learning experience

Back