• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Photos of 1991 Leather seats?

montanaman

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to reupholster my fabric seats with leather, and I'm hoping someone with a '91 or close could post pics of their leather seats. I need to get the stitch line patterns, to make it look like original equip.

Thanks!!

I have to search my computer at work on Monday.. I took before/after photos of my 1991 Laredo seats... I didn't know leather seats came with the Sport... but I do know they came with the Limited.

'92 Limited ... sorry, these are the only pics I can find of them uncovered.

husky_sec.jpg

Thanks to everyone for responding. The Sport didn't come with leather seats, but I'll be reupholstering my old cloth seats, and I figured I might as well copy the OEM leather seats that came on a different trim option.

The only real complication is that I think all leather seats are different from the cloth seats that came on my Sport. Not just different covering, but different looking seats. My seats don't have the wings on the backrest like the seats in the pic above.

In any case, this isn't a collector vehicle or anything, so it won't really matter if it isn't exactly the same ... I just needed to see how some Cherokee leather seats are stitched.

Please keep the pics coming. Especially some of the back seat too.

Again, thanks for your help.

Back