• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Man control arms?

I have both upper and lower control arms ...they are well worth it ...he did a custom size for me ..was no problem and still got them a little over a week....they are really well built and heavy duty

My only concern would be that they are solid stock...i may be way off but isn't a tube way stronger structurally than a solid rod? I would think 1.25 .25 wall dom or something would be stronger...more of a question than an answer i guess.

Where they are located at is about 25 miles from where I live.I just e-mailed him about his track bars and I am going to see if I can go there to the shop to have him measure for a trackbar.While I am there I can check out there stuff and report here.

My only concern would be that they are solid stock...i may be way off but isn't a tube way stronger structurally than a solid rod? I would think 1.25 .25 wall dom or something would be stronger...more of a question than an answer i guess.

I've also heard that round is stronger than solid stock.

I am Iron Man!!!
iron-man-hit.jpg

the lower are 3 to 8 inches of lift (at least they were unless it has changed)
I needed stock due to rough country drop brackets.. nothing much ....I guess he makes them per order .....didn't know that....

Any updates from you guys running these? I've been looking at the Iron Man uca's....I'm just a little worried about the poly bushings on them. Searching on here, theres people that say poly bushings are bad, but others say they don't really hurt anything.

Back