• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Count Down

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
75 days till I am there:jester:

I'll be there for the entire event.

I'm ready myself.

Here we go again! Starting a build in the wheleing season!

I will be there in sprit and if the carnage award had a spirit it would be there in spirit as well.

thats what im doin too, new jeep gets here next weekend gotta get parts and peices prepped to go in it..... its gonna be a race to get this one ready for the season

Doug,

Build the Waggy as a driving wheeler. No tow rig required.

thats what im doin too, new jeep gets here next weekend gotta get parts and peices prepped to go in it..... its gonna be a race to get this one ready for the season
whats next? why no more bumblebee?

Chalk me up to my first trail ride. The wife, 6yr old girl, 3 yr old boy, and me will be there on the second and will stay the duration. Now I just need to finish up some projects. Hope its a big turnout so I can put a lot of faces with the names.

Great BB! I should have at least one if not both of the boys with me. They are 10 so your kids will nto be alone!

Great BB! I should have at least one if not both of the boys with me. They are 10 so your kids will nto be alone!

Damn I have three boys 11-8 and 6. Already had plans for them to be at the their grandparents. Looking to be just Tess and I... then maybe the dog too.

I brought my oldest to WF09 but there was no kids there really so planned to not have them this trip.

wheres the crawl at again? or am i having a blonde moment and its morris mtn?

depending on whats goin on, me and my other half and our dog should be there (choco lab mix)

Damn I have three boys 11-8 and 6. Already had plans for them to be at the their grandparents. Looking to be just Tess and I... then maybe the dog too.

I brought my oldest to WF09 but there was no kids there really so planned to not have them this trip.

The SEC has the kids, BIG TIME!

I almost always have at least one of mine with me. Generally speaking there are a lot of kids in this chapter that are at events.

I will have at least one with me the 11 year old...they are trying to get me to bring the 5 year old but not sure about that yet. I could also have a 13 & 9 year old with me but will just have to see what is going on....

Thats great, I am sure my daughter will have fun after she gets over her shyness.

You dont have to change your plans, this being the 4th I just thought I would bring the whole family. A little get away cuz we havent had a vacation or time away for a year now.

There's nothing else to do around here.

:eyes:
No, we just have our priorities right lol. :kissyou:

You dont have to change your plans, this being the 4th I just thought I would bring the whole family. A little get away cuz we havent had a vacation or time away for a year now.

Well there grand parents grab them up for a month every summer! So we tend to let them have them for the 4th while me and the wife enjoy some alone time party1:

Well there grand parents grab them up for a month every summer! So we tend to let them have them for the 4th while me and the wife enjoy some alone time party1:

Amen to that. I would do the same thing if I could.

Back