• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.25 27 spline vs d35

BigDog

NAXJA Forum User
Just want to know what people think strenth wise about this 8.25 (27 spline) vs d35?

Well I have a 27 spline sitting in the garrage thats why I wanted to know. Just waiting for the funds to regear it though it has 3.07 in it got the front d30 to match it as well

Alex I didn't realize you were selling one. :D Yeah, get the 29 spline axle instead.:yelclap:
lol to late I already have the 27 spline in the garage and it was free so now just need to regear it I just don't think I will be happy with 3.07 gears

Free is nice! Could it be upgraded to 29 spline while you're regearing it? What would it take, well probably cheaper to just find a 29 spline! Anyways, wheel what you got! I have only wheeled a D35 one with a locker and one without. I think the biggest question is what size tires are you using? Bigger than 33's then find a 29 spline 8.25 for the cheapest option.

yes, when you re-gear it you can get a 29spl carrier and just do 29sp shafts IIRC?

Back