• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1 MPG better!!

Well may not seem like a lot but every little bit counts can add up when you do some other things to get more.

I'm trying to find out how some ppl say they are getting 15MPG
So if I can get 4 more MPG ill be happy!
I got e3 spark plugs
And I'm going to try a new intake and a fan thing in the intake.
We will see

you mean the tornado? hahaha

my xj gets about 15-17mpg with the stock 235/75 tires.. with 31's on 3.55s i average about 13mpg now.

now im averging 11MPG's i was getting 10..hahaha

Wow, and I thought mine was a pig!

Nick you need to look at gearing. No matter what you do to try and improve your mileage, nothing will help as much as regearing. With 35's and 4.88's I get on average around 16mpg driving around town, and 20mpg on the highway. I'm sure with a good tune-up I could improve it even more.

Yeah between 15-17 here so you need to do something how you aford to drive that beast man

I usually get about 300 miles out about 19 gallons of gas, leaving one more gallon to go. Seems to be much better millage than you folks are listing.

FWIW: 33x12.50s w/ 4.56 gears

-Lyle

I usually get about 300 miles out about 19 gallons of gas, leaving one more gallon to go. Seems to be much better millage than you folks are listing.

FWIW: 33x12.50s w/ 4.56 gears

-Lyle
That would be 15-17 mpg so no not much better then what we are listing

Back