• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heat Treated Chromoly 1.25" Rod End, $57.50!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
This is a Fully Heat Treated Chromoly Heim with a radial static load rating of 76,200 LBS. The bearing is a heat treated 52100 bearing steel and hard chrome plated. The housing has a Nickel plated finish. The race is made from an injection molded Nylafiber Matrix. Our standard MWC rod end is a good rod end but these are the best available and at a killer price, this ia a fully Heat Treated Chromoly Heim for less than many Alloy 1.25" Rod End that has a substantially lower strength rating!

This Heim has a 1.25" shaft with a 1" bore. The reason we use the 1" bore instead of the 1.25" bore is strength, there is simply more material on the 1" bore Rod End and with a 3/4" bolt, after missalignment that is what you would end up with anyway and if you need a 1.25" Rod End you don't want a small bolt becoming the weak point. Sometimes smaller in the right places is better!

normal_RES%201.25%20RE.jpg

There are many benefits to a 1 piece Rod End that you should understand. The first and foremost is simply Strength but the simplicity of having less parts to come loose or break on the trail or in competition comes in a close second. Anyone can buy the parts to make a rod end, they are pretty easy to come by and you don't need a very expensive special 800 ton press to manufacture them if they screw together. However, there is a reason the 1 piece rod ends have been the chosen ones for so long.

Our first batch of LH Rod ends came in yesterday, the RH's are due Thursday but to get this price I pretty much had to buy the next 6 months supply so I need you guys to buy them so I can keep bringing you these prices! Keep watching here for a price on a set of 1 LH & 1 RH with all the trimmings as soon as the RH's arrive! The price will be unbeatable:greensmok

Back