• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need lower adj. control arms ??

jasonsxj

NAXJA Forum User
have been looking for lower adj. control arms i know RC has a pretty good deal which i will prob. will be going with, dont have to much $$$$ like to find a place where they offer free shipping?? or a sale just thought i would see if any one has info on good deals on arms, jeep will be at 5.5 " of lift :roll: thanks

i have been looking at them to it said they would have to build them !! more wating !! are the flex ends really worth the extra money?? i dont want to screw myself on down the line!! just to save a dollar now!! and end up costing more $$$ at the end !!

I run Ironman upper and lower adj. arms. They are very well made. I ordered the upper first and when i received them and looked at them, I ordered the lower ones right then. he is very fast on making them and shipping. Recieved mine in a weeks time.. Well worth it to me.

I run Ironman upper and lower adj. arms. They are very well made. I ordered the upper first and when i received them and looked at them, I ordered the lower ones right then. he is very fast on making them and shipping. Recieved mine in a weeks time.. Well worth it to me.
i know builder i should of learned by now but i just want to wheeeeelllllll !! i might check into them arms more, that was my first pic, and the price aint bad either its hard to wate though !!!

thats it!! i have searched and searched e-mailed ironman he said 5 days out before shipping !! cant wait that long,, so RC it is $193.00 shipped for the adj. lower flex arms !! not bad ?? thanks guys

e-mailed jason at RC to ask if there was a naxja discount ? he wrote back and said that if called him there would a 10% discount on the arms !!! finally a discount !! l.o.l a BIG thanks to jason at RC !!!!

e-mailed jason at RC to ask if there was a naxja discount ? he wrote back and said that if called him there would be a 10% discount on the arms !!! finally a discount !! l.o.l, A BIG thanks to jason at RC !!!!

Back