• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spotted xj

Smittty9785

NAXJA Forum User
who around the NW lives off Powell or Divison. there is this white xj with bushwhachers proabley with 35's and short arm kit. lives right around the corner for me just wanted to know if you were on here. off 74th and woodward, i think. let me know.

Last edited:
4 wheel parts sticker on rear hatch I believe

Sorry, not mine :) Mine is black on 36's and long arms between Powell and Dvision :)

where abouts? im between powell and division too. im on 37's, OD green chopped with comanche tailgate and long arms

K&M Auto Service. I still have sissy D30 front, I got alloy stuff to put it in. I don't feel like putting so much money into it anymore. I do have D44 in rear though.

where is that abouts? i dont have anything in the front right now. I got a 8.8 in the rear. i have a 44 ready to go under the front as well as a 9" for the rear. both full widths just need some money to fix her.

Back