• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Zj Prop Valve

DansGreyMj

NAXJA Forum User
Do they use the same size fittings as An 87 XJ/MJ?

so i guess no ones ever swapped in a zj disc prop valve.

so i guess no ones ever swapped in a zj disc prop valve.

i went with the easier route. i replaced the guts of my stock prop valve with that of a zj prop valve. its just the spring and post and re used the stock cap. super easy. in fact i think its easier than trying to replace the mount on the zj prop valve and the mounting it up.

i went with the easier route. i replaced the guts of my stock prop valve with that of a zj prop valve. its just the spring and post and re used the stock cap. super easy. in fact i think its easier than trying to replace the mount on the zj prop valve and the mounting it up.

Well I am trying to get rid of the rear valve on my mj, and it would just be easier to swap over the entire thing.

Do you know how to search?

Yes. They are the same size fittings.

DO you know how to be a d!ck? I was at work and didnt have time to search so I just posted it really quick in hopes I would get a simple yes/no answer.

Back