• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What steering upgrade do I have on my XJ?

vt98xj

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I bought a slightly moddified jeep a couple months ago. Not building it completely on my own I don't know what brand some of the parts are, I have to replace some of the tie rod ends on this setup but I want to make sure I get the correct replacement parts.

so what upgrade do I have? and if anyone knows what tie rod part numbers?

DSC_4895.jpg

DSC_4893.jpg

Dang it! I was gonna say that! Unless you're serious about it being from Rusty's...:D

All I can say is I'm glad to live out here where rust is just a myth.

Dang it! I was gonna say that! Unless you're serious about it being from Rusty's...:D

All I can say is I'm glad to live out here where rust is just a myth.

Yes, he is serious, its a Rusty's Offroad steering set up, that happens to be a bit rusty.

I don't see any rust; I see character! :laugh:
I grew up in Rochester, so I know all about the rust, makes me appreciate the rust free desert that much more. :D We bought a van, replaced all the ball joints, moved to AZ and were told the ball joints were shot. We looked under and said, no they're not, they just got a little rust! :roflmao:

Back